Executive Officer Submitted by viola.levy | 30 / Nov / 2018
The Forum Fisheries Agency is seeking an energetic, self motivated, and dynamic professional with relevant credentials to become part of our Team at FFA, as an Executive Officer. The position of Executive Officer is a full time position on a 3 year contract and is based in Honiara, Solomon Islands. This important position is responsible for providing effective and efficient support services to the FFA Executive (Director-General and Deputy Director-General) and supporting the wider Senior Management Team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Some of the key responsibilities for the successful candidate in this role will include (but not limited to):
- Providing logistical support to high level events and meetings, including the coordination and oversight of the recurring FFA Annual meeting hosted in various member countries;
- Supporting the Executive in their participation at high level meetings, including conducting research and keeping abreast of regional policy issues;
- Drafting briefs and correspondence for the Director-General;
- Coordinating, organising and taking minutes of meetings of the Senior Management Team;
- Coordinating and reporting on Country Service Level Agreements (CSLAs) and liaising with member governments regarding CSLA activities;
- Assisting as required with budgets and annual plans; and
- Overseeing the daily work of Personal Assistants
To be successful in this role:
You will hold relevant qualifications, along with demonstrated experience in a senior administrative position (preferably in public context). Familiarity with FFA programs and the region will be important, as you will be responsible for managing relationships with member countries at a senior level. It is essential that you prossess proven work experience with national administrations and in liaising with Senior Government Officials. You will be well versed in stakeholder engagement and able to build succesful relationships with stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds.
More information and How to Apply:
To find out more about the position, interested candidates can access more information (job description, remuneration) and apply online through this link: http://piffa.applynow.net.au/jobs/104683.